Nourish Body, Mind and Spirit on a yoga retreat with Jane Bevan on the Atherton Tablelands
“When our mind is calm like a lake, we reflect things as they are” Thich Nhat Hanh
Come and join me in the beautiful Atherton Tablelands, nestled alongside magical Lake Tinaroo.
You are sure to feel replenished after a weekend of yoga, deep relaxations, meditation, chanting, sound bath, art, delicious healthy vegetarian food and wonderful company!
Genazzano Weekend Yoga Retreat
Friday 26th April – Sunday 28th April
- 2 nights accommodation
- meals (2 x breakfast, 2 x dinner, fruit and tea/coffee)
- Daily morning yoga and meditation
- Daily evening restorative yoga and deep relaxation (Nidra)
- Experience the healing vibrations of crystal bowls, spirit flute and drum in a sound bath meditation
- Chanting & Mantra
- Chakra balancing
- Daily art and painting activities
Commencing Friday 5.30pm – Sunday 12.00pm
Accommodation Options (Pricing reflects full retreat)
- Single cabin – shared bathroom with one adjoining room – $795
- Twin share cabin – shared bathroom with one adjoining room – $720
- Quad room – $680
* If you would like additional information about the retreat please follow me on facebook as I will be posting updates.
Numbers are limited, call or email Jane now to make your booking.
m. 0434 542 607
Booking and Refund Policy
In order to confirm your room and place on retreat, a $250 deposit is required.
Final payment is due 1 month before retreat date.
~ if you cancel 4 weeks or more before the event you will receive a full refund.
~ if you cancel 1-4 weeks before the event you will receive a receive refund less deposit and accommodation costs
~ if you cancel 0-1 week before the event you will receive no refund.
* This retreat is suitable for all levels of ability... however please be aware that the Sanctuary is situated along steep pathways and so a certain level of fitness will be required to feel comfortable in this environment. The main focus is to create the opportunity for you to connect in with yourself and to truly enjoy the experience - leaving feeling inspired, cherished and revitalised.